Christmas Shopping// Moms Birthday

Christmas is almost here and I'm already getting impatient that it isn't getting here sooner haha. I hate waiting and since it's my favorite holiday it's getting me more anxious. But then again I shouldn't want it to be here already cause when it's all over then I'll be wanting it back so maybe I should appreciate that it's not here just yet haha. Everything about Christmas is just awesome. My favorite part is giving out my presents...I love making someone get all happy and excited over a present, it's the best! I still have a few presents to buy but this year... I started my Christmas shopping back in Novemver on Black Friday, but I was smart and stand home where it was warm and all I needed was my credit card and laptop :D. There's still a few presents that I have to get but I'm pretty much done. I just hope everyone will like them :)

So on December 7th it was my moms birthday and she wanted to go and eat at Boiling Crab which is basically a seafood restaurant but they also have really good and spicey fries, chicken wings, and their shirmp is THE BEST and that's what we go for anyways. It's about an hour away so that was the only downer but since it was her birthday we couldn't really argue the decision and plus the food is really good so we didn't mind the drive. I'm grateful to have my mom in my life and she's the best. So I don't mind making her happy since she's spent her whole making me happy :).  

Comments

Popular Posts