Hello 2014 :)

Happy New Year!!! I hope this year will bring only good things so here's hoping *fingers crossed*. I brought in the new year with a shot in hand and surrounded by everyone that I loved and you can't go wrong with that right? That's how it should be. So this year I'm hoping for this

-To not care about things that aren't important 
-Learn that in friendships it goes both ways
-Make sure my room stays clean because no one likes a messy room haha
-Never lie or regret saying the truth 
-Learn that everything happens the way their meant to 
-Accept all my flaws and love myself 
-Read more because it makes me happy 
-Eat things that are good for my body 
-Be thankful and aware that I am blessed to have the things I do 
&&& write daily ;) 

It's good to make a list and know that you've set a few goals for yourself for the year. Hopefully I keep these goals but who know in human and I'll probably break a few but that's okay. 

xo


Comments

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts