December is here//// Thanksgiving

Image is not mine.
My  dinner plate for Thanksgiving.
It's December!!! Where did this year go seriously? Haha. Not only is this my favorite month (Next to November cuz of my birthday...duh :p) but I loooove the weather that's happening right now. It's cold but it's still sunny. I'm loving it :D. Well anyways gotta talk about thanksgiving since it's an awesome holiday that involves family and food. This year for thanksgiving my sisters and I each made a plate to eat and of course I chose the easiest one which was mash potatoes but I didn't make the box kind so it still took some work not to mention strength to smash them haha, but I did it. I also made some chocolate chip cookies that I completely forgot to take pictures of >__< , I baked them the night before since everyone would need the oven the next day for the stuffed chicken, macaroni, and ham. It was funny to bake because I am not a kitchen person and it was my first time baking cookies all on my own and luckily they turned out really good and they last for about three days since I made a ton of them.Oh! And at the same time that I was baking the cookies I was also able to get ready to buy my camera since Best Buy was having a special that night and I wasn't going to miss out on that deal.
My sisters awesome stuffed chicken.
My favorite dish was the stuffed chicken that my oldest sister made was soooo good that I'm so bummed that it's all over haha. Actually ALL the dishes that were made were really good but because it was our first time eating homemade stuffed chicken, it was pretty exciting :).I've always loved Thanksgiving when I was younger it was always because of the food and dressing up but as I am getting younger it's more about the company. I love when we start dinner by going around the table and naming three things that we are thank for, we would name only three because everyone including me can talk forever and we were hungry haha so naming three would make it go faster. The three I named was family, friends, and heaven. When I named heaven my family was a little confused and I explained that I am thankful there is a heaven because that will mean that we are able to see our loved ones that are sadly are not here with us physically. 
Our Christmas Tree :)

Even though I had such a fun time at Thanksgiving it makes me more excited that Christmas is almost here! I love the decorations, hot chocolate, Christmas tree, cookies, fireplace, presents, sweater weather, presents, Christmas songs, and have I mentioned presents already? lol I'm only kidding ;). Speaking of presents I've already done some Christmas shopping because I really do love making someone be surprised and happy when they open a present, it's my favorite part of Christmas :D. Oh! and of course I got myself some presents too ;). I bought myself a Mr.Coffee one serving maker. I am already obsessed with it because it's so easy to use! I think I might be addicted to it and I don't mind.







xo

Comments

Popular Posts