Getting back to work, Vegas, & hanging out with my brother



hi gif photo: hi hi_zpsb788de55.gif
So today I woke up feeling like I was hit by a car but then I remembered "Oh yeah I worked out yesterday" haha. Literally took me about 10 minutes to get out of bed this morning and it sucked, but I just have to remind myself that it'll all be worth in the end. The whole of it just bites and I hate that it's going to take a lot more than two days to get to where I want to be. And if there is one thing that you should know about me is that UI am not a patient at all. I hate waiting and it is that is probably my worst quality haha but seriously I am working on it. My legs feel heavy and when I want to sit down I'll have to think twice about it because my legs feel so sore that I rather stay standing than look like a pregnant woman getting up from the couch lol. The workouts that I am doing are brutal and no joke but it's what I want in order to see fast results.

Since we are going to Vegas next month I figured that could give me the extra motivation I needed in order to get myself in shape up mood so that's exactly what happened. I am more aware of what I eat and I've given up soda, cookies, and junk food all together. I want to feel pretty and not constantly worry about what I look and feel self conscious at the beach or when I'm taking group photos. It's a bad feeling that I want to stop feeling for good. Losing weight has not been fun and I have done it over and over again but that's life and I just have to keep my head up and keep trying. So far it's been going great aside from my body feeling sore haha it's all good :). All I am thinking about when I am doing the workouts is "Vegas vegas vegas...dresses dresses dresses...beach beach beach" lol sounds silly but doing that actually makes me go harder and push myself. The other motivator that I have is my little sisters boyfriend who is actually my trainer and the one that sets up the work outs that I do that day. He played football in high school so he's really good and pushing you till you complete everything and he doesn't mind when I cuss excessively during the work outs and whine cause he knows that I'll do the work out either way. And it's good to have people working out with you than working out by yourself.

Anyways I try to get out of the house cause then otherwise I would go nuts! lol. So the other day I got a text my little brother asking if I was that day and I honestly made plans with a friend but to me my family is more important and I haven't hung out with my brother that much so I thought it'd be nice to spend some time just the two of us. So I picked him up and went to Red Robins (yuuuuuuuuuuum! lol) and the best part about that was when the check came he wanted to pay and that was sweet and just showed me how fast time flies and he's growing up now....*insert tear* lol. We went on to go to the mall and that was where I went crazy shopping. My bank account won't approve of my purchases but my closet will ;) haha. I bought 2 pairs of really cute sandals, a few candles from BBW that smell SUPERRRRR yummy and it's going to make me not want to leave my room. After we were done shopping we went to the photobooth and took some pics and the pic on the right was my favorite one :). We both agreed that we wanted to do something else haha and we weren't ready to call it day. So we decided to go to the movies along with my little sister and her boyfriend. We ended up watching Man Of Steel and we all love it! It's the Superman movie that should have happened instead of the piece of crap Superman Return haha. It was worth the two hours sitting through it.

Overall it was a great day and hopefully it was the first of many! :)

xo

Comments

Popular Posts