Hanging out and pool time :]

        
So on Friday I was finally able to hang out with Yvette! But I call her Nina now :D. It was so nice to see her again cause it had been a year since the last time we hung out and you would think it would be a little awkward to talk but nope! It felt great! We just sat down and talked FOREVER but neither one of us was ready to go home haha.

We first met up at our traditional spot haha which is a Japanese restaurant Gyu-Kaku and when we ordered our food we forgot to take pictures because we were talking so much and we just started eating haha.
       
The dessert was all that I was able to take a picture of lol and it was super yummy! So I was glad that we had room in our stomachs after eating everything we ordered...we were two hungry girls haha. After we were done eating we did was girls do...shopping :]. Nina wanted some shorts for Japan since she'll be staying there for a year! Which I'm very happy for her buuuuut I'll miss her :( but we promise to keep in touch and send each other things :] which should be fun. I also got to try Boba which was so good and I didn't except to like it but then again I'm not picky. We also ate at TGI Fridays which Nina has never been to before and we both loved the chips and salsa haha. Overall it was a super fun day and it was just nice to have a friend who you can just talk to for hours and not get tired or bored :].

This weekend has began as a great one and yesterday my cousins came over to get into our pool because it had been SUPER hot lately and the pool is a must haha. 

Summer is here and so fat it's been a great one! :]

xo

Comments

  1. I was also super happy to hang out with you :D
    I had so much fun, can't wait till we go to Irvine together :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts