Goodbye 2018....Happy New Year!

First post of 2019! I know I know...it's late and it's the 14th but better late than never right? haha I hope this year is everything you want and especially need it to be. I'm so glad that I was surrounded by the people that were there for me on the last day/night of 2018. It was a roller-coaster of a year for sure. I had some amazing things happen but of course there were moments that were dark and things that happened that threw me off and I didn't know how I would get through them but I did :) and I'm so excited about this new year. During the last few days of 2018 I thought a lot about how I wanted 2019 to go. And I know now. I want 2019 to be a significant one. A year I can will always look back on and have it be the year where everything was just right. A little cheesy I know, but I want this year to mean something and I've always been a believer that the energy and words you put out into the universe is what you'll receive. I also thought hard about my resolutions because I wanted them to be (here goes the word AGAIN...lol but it's important) significant. I didn't want the typical : lose weight or not saying bad words...although good ones and ones that on my list (towards the end) they don't make me feel or be a better person. So here are my resolutions for 2019:


  • Always catch myself whenever I am being too negative (towards myself or someone else) and correct it
  • Now that I am back in school...GO TO THE LIBRARY. Fall in love with reading again and write while you're there :)
  • Be a better friend and text back
  • Stop procrastinating on paying bills and doing homework
  • Remember how you loved taking pictures of scenery. Pick that habit up again. Go on adventures and make sure to take those shots .
  • Learn techniques that will help me with stress and anxiety  
  • Put the phone down and be present whenever you're around someone you love
  • Make a conscious effort to be aware of what I put into my body 
  • & of course drink more water (that will always be a resolution haha)
Let me know how you spent your last day/night of 2018! What are your resolutions for this year? And let me know if you got any tips for dealing with stress and anxiety, I could use some :)

-Mar 

Comments

Popular Posts