It's been a while...

Hey! Remember me?? I almost forgot that I had this blog and I'm so bummed that I abandoned it for so long. My last post was 4 YEARS AGO! Crazy!  To my defense I had and to still have a lot going on (but thankfully things are better now) but I hope I can end this year with my writing 'mojo' getting inspired again haha.

Main things that have happened since my last post:
  • Went back to school to receive my BA in Sociology 
  • my two older sisters got engaged...in the same year (2016)
  • they got married...the same year (2017)
  • wait for it....announced they were BOTH pregnant last year
  • my niece and nephew were born :) this year 
Which also means me and my younger sister had double the work when it came to planning not only their bachelor/bridal showers but also helping with the wedding and just when we thought it was over we also had to plan and host two baby showers within two months haha. We were exhausted as you can imagine but pulled it off and now we are just walking on a cloud 9 now that the little ones have been born (a month apart from each other).

Of course there is so much that has happened before, during, and after those main events but those are the highlights.

Now lets see if I can pull through and start posting again :). Hope everyone is doing well!

-Mar 

Comments

  1. So happy to see you posting! I'm glad many good things happened <3 And I hope you post again soon. We should catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I feel terrible cause I just saw this comment >__<. I'm happy to be semi-back haha. I'm so happy too see your blog again as well. It's been forever since we've caught up so it's long overdue :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts