It's been a while....




Hey Stranger!!!!!


 

Hope November has been good to you! I know...I am horrible when it comes to blogging and I wish I wasn't but it's one of my end of the year resolutions that I'll be working on ;)...I mean it this time haha. Speaking of new years I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS YEAR IT ALMOST OVER! Feels like this year ended in a blink of an eye. But I knew once my birthday was over (11/17) that it was downhill from there. So now I am ending this year being 23 years old -__- and it feels really weird to be that old. On the bright side though I had a blast celebrating my birthday with friends && family. I've never liked having a party for my birthday only because I hate hosting and all the planning, but I figured 'why not?' it's not like I do it every year (my last Bday party was when I turned 15). I ended doing a black and white theme just to make it more fun for myself to plan and I wanted people to have fun dressing up and I loved seeing the outfits. And to make it more special I wore red because:
  1. I was the birthday girl
  2. Red is my favorite 
  3. I like being different
  4. Why not?
  5. I was the birthday girl (lol)
Here's some pics from my birthday party:


Older Sister :]

Little Sister :]
Oldest sister :]
My dad<33

Not a lot has been going on after my birthday or even before it haha. Oh I actually got my hair done recently and it's not a whole different I did get my bangs cut again and it feels strange since I haven't had side bangs in a couple months but it does feel nice :D. And black friday is coming up and I'm looking forward on getting a camera :D and I am so excited about it cause I've been wanting one for a while now. I've looked up a few cameras and I am really liking the canon ones:

It's soooooo pretty....so I'm hoping on getting that one or something similar because it is pricey but it's still on the budget on how much I am willing to spend so we will see. Not sure what else I will get...maybe movies?? Still thinking about it. I'm also thinking about starting to vlog since I'll be purchasing a camera I might as well use it as much as I can right?

Sorry for the short blog but my room won't clean itself! Promise I'll post soon!

XO

Comments

Popular Posts